Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting Started

Well, here I go with Day One of this blog. I have to admit that what gave me the idea to do this blog was that I had registered to win a gig doing a blog for a vitamin company. It was a six month gig that paid $5000 a month! You would write about how you keep your mood up. It was a promotion for their Sam-E product. The person who got the most votes got the job. Well, there was this skinny chick in California who had about 3,000 votes before I ever even knew about the contest. Now she has over 5,000 and I have about 280. I guess that's what I get for being a loner, huh? Hell, I'd do the job for $2000 a month!!! Anyway, in keeping with the purpose of this blog, the good that came from that was that I decided to start my own darn blog. Writing this blog every day will be a great way for me to keep myself focused on the good stuff in life. And there's lots of it if we will just look for it. So come along with me as I learn how to do this damn blogging thing AND look fer da good!!! :D

1 comment: